Administrative • Kuching
Position Type: Full-Time Preferred Experience: (min) 2 Years
You will be an integral member of our showroom team, providing our valued customers with a premium Floorbit experience. As a key representative of our brand, you should demonstrate an expert understanding of our products and meet each guest with enthusiasm and professionalism.
Our showroom team is responsible for sales of Floorbit’s products.
- Provide walk-in customers with exceptional service
- Conduct product demonstrations and effectively sell Floorbit flooring with expert technical & industry knowledge
- Consult customers with accurate information on policies, delivery schedules, and product information
- Constantly innovate and implement new initiatives to optimize the Floorbit showroom experience
- Take over and convert inquiries pertaining to local Floorbit purchases
- Liaise with the Operations and/or Logistics teams, gathering latest inventory updates for customers
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Min. Diploma in Retail/Customer Service/Business or the equivalent
- Min. 2 years’ experience in sales of luxury or premium goods. Prior experience in handling technical product enquiries preferred.
- You should be enthusiastic, with excellent people skills and a friendly disposition
- Team player with a willingness to learn and adapt to new situations
- Strong communicator with excellent proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Passion for the household durables industry. If you already are a proud owner and advocate of Floorbit flooring, all the better
- Prior experience managing visual merchandising and/or designing highly personalized retail experiences
- Possess own transport
- Multilingual (able to communicate in local dialects of Sarawak)
- Available to work outside of regular hours in accordance with business needs
Working Hours:Monday to Saturday, 10am - 6pm
- A fast-tracked career. Join the company's core team as Floorbit enters a major growth phase and enjoy that same dynamic growth in your career.
- Excellent employee benefits including health care and leave entitlements so you can work with the best frame of mind.
- A competitive salary package including EPF, SOSCO and EIS contributions, with boundless opportunities for development and growth.
FL 3 LOT 12741 SL 27 JLN TUN JUGAH (BLOCK 3) BLOCK 16 KCLD
93250 Kuching Sarawak
To apply for this position, send your resume (containing your name, email address, phone number, and in PDF or Word Document file format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. All information provided will be kept confidential by Floorbit.