A one-time site visit for floors installed by Floorbit to recommend possible technical rectification and repair options. RM 100 per visit. After payment, we will contact you to arrange a suitable time. This cost is refundable if the issue is caused by improper installation by Floorbit authorised installers. The refund will be provided to your original payment method for this service.
Please note: We provide this service for free for qualified business customers. Contact us here for more information.
1. After-sale service to resolve issues after installation by Floorbit.
2. Technical staff will perform a flooring assessment and condition checking.
3. Technical staff will check if it falls under warranty coverage or if necessary repair work is needed.
4. If the issue falls outside warranty coverage, any form of repair request will be charged based on the flooring condition.
Glueless flooring installation makes replacing individual boards a snap. Floorbit flooring may be assembled and disassembled several times. Carefully disassembled glueless joints will retain their original locking integrity during reassembly. New replacement plank(s) should be acclimated in the replacement area for at least 72 hours to allow them to adapt to the conditions of the existing flooring.
1. Remove baseboard, wall base, or quarter-round as needed to replace the damaged board(s).
2. Take the flooring apart, one row at a time, by lifting the rows to detach them and then separating the individual boards. Be sure to stack the individual planks in the proper order for reinstallation. This usually eliminates the need to cut planks for the start or end of the row lengths.
3. Replace the damaged board with a piece from the edge of the original installation.
4. Insert the properly acclimated new plank(s) along the outer edge of the original flooring installation during reassembly to minimise the chance that a newer plank might stand out from the wear condition of the original installation.
5. Reinstall the baseboard, wall base, or quarter round.